Track event attendance and monitor activity.
Streamline the check-in process for your next event or measure the services your department provides to students, faculty and staff. The FIU One Card readers are a simple, effective tool available in both mobile and hard-wired versions.
To purchase a reader please contact our office at (305)348-2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event access – granted based on enrollment or attendee type
- FIU Cash transaction processing – charge attendees for an event
- Attendance tracking – detailed demographic data collection
- Time-keeping capability – validate scheduled hours for staff
- Real time access to data anytime and anywhere with our web-based solution
- Variety of customizable reports (attendee type and/or demographic data of choice for FIU students, faculty, staff and affiliates.)
- Report metrics for your department by tracking services offered to the FIU community.
- Data can be sorted by date, time, attendee, service, or event.
- Accuracy – Eliminate inaccuracies of time sheets and falsified time logs. Prevent more than one entry per person for events and conferences.
- Simplicity – Record all pertinent information with just the swipe of an FIU One Card.
- Efficiency – Reduce the time required to process data.
- Productivity – Manage your employee’s time and performance to optimize their capabilities.